Baseball Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. is coming to the Czech Republic in April. The former Baltimore Oriole, who set the all-time record with 2,632 consecutive games in Major League Baseball during his career, is coming to Europe on initiative of a meeting at the US Embassy in Prague by the Czech Baseball Association. From April 21 to 25 he will visit Prague, Pilsen and Brno doing interviews, youth clinics and meet and greets with the local baseball clubs. More news have been announced for the end of the month.
Mar '18 16
News - Czech Baseball Leagues Comments Off on Cal Ripken Jr. to visit Czech Republic in April
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Czech Republic to host the 8th EBCA Convention
- Cooperation between Czech Baseball Association with Austria and Lithuania
- 5th U10 European Supercup for Clubs in Prague, Czech Republic in June
- Game Schedule revised for Collegiate Baseball League Europe
- New Season in Czech Extraleague starts on Easter Weekend