Unipol Bologna has added a new first baseman to the roster. 22-year-old Cuban native Lionard Kindelan, who also has a Spanish passport, will replace Alexander Rodriguez on the roster of Fortitudo. Kindelan played in his home country for Santiago de Cuba. In 2018 he left for Miami hoping to earn a chance to play professionally in the United States.
May '19 09
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Cuban RHP Jorge Martinez joins Unipol Bologna for 2018 Season
- LHP Ulfrido Garcia Andujar joins Parma Clima
- Markus Solbach remains with Bonn Capitals, will pitch in US during summer
- Aroldis Chapman defects from Cuban Team in Rotterdam
- Cuban Stars Norberto Gonzalez and Joan Carlos Pedroso to play for Nettuno 2