27-year-old Czech catcher Martin Cervenka extended his contract with the Baltimore Orioles for one more year through the 2020 season. The Prague native completed his ninth season in professional baseball this summer. He split time between Single-A, Double-A and Triple-A, batting .233/.304/.324 with five home runs, 18 runs scored and 24 RBI in 63 games. He also got invited to MLB Spring Training with the Orioles, going 2-for-8 with two home runs in ten games.
Oct '19 15
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Baltimore Orioles invite Martin Cervenka to Spring Training
- Seattle Mariners release Kalian Sams, Paco Figueroa joins Baltimore Orioles
- Alex Liddi receives invitation to Major League Spring Training with White Sox
- Rien Vernooij assigned to Appalachian League
- Rick van den Hurk stays in Baltimore Orioles Organization