Andrea Marcon remains president of the Italian Baseball and Softball Federation (FIBS). He won the elections against Massimo De Luca with a percentage of 58.51 against 41.49 during the ordinary congress in Florence. Also elected to the federal council are Roberto Soldi, Barbara Zuelli, Marco Mannucci, Aldo Peronaci, Barbara Menoni, Luigi Cerchio, Gigi Mignola, Alessandro Maestri, Daniela Castelani, Alessandro Cappuccini and Alberto Rigotto. All were elected for the term 2021 to 2024.
Nov '20 09
News - Italian Baseball Leagues, News - Italian National Teams, News - Italian Softball Leagues Comments Off on Andrea Marcon reelected as President of Italian Federation
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Andrea Marcon new President of Italian Baseball and Softball Federation
- FIBS names new Vice Presidents / Candidates for ESF, CEB Executive Boards
- Italy with Spring Training Camp in Mesa, Arizona from March 16 to 30
- Italy, Netherlands square off in European Baseball Series in October in Italy #EuBS2017
- Riccardo Fraccari wins Elections in Italy