Italian corner infielder/corner outfielder Alex Liddi underwent left knee surgery last week. He already suffered the injury while playing in Mexico this season, but still was able to play the European Championship with Italy in September. He is facing a recovery time of four months and hopes to be ready for the World Baseball Classic 2017 next March. The free agent also needs to a find a new club. He is looking to play professionally in the United States, Mexico or Japan.
Oct '16 21
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- World Baseball Classic Final broadcast will be accessible to every country and territory around the globe
- New Poll: Who wins the 2009 World Baseball Classic?
- 2013 World Baseball Classic Final Standings Pool D
- WBC Car to race in NASCAR Mexico Toyota Series
- Sergio Romo to pitch for Mexico in 2017 World Baseball Classic