The 2008 edition of the European Championships at the Cadets level got under way on Tuesday in Rome and Viterbo, Italy. Eight teams are competing for the title. In Pool A Germany and Italy won their openers against Austria and the Czech Republic. In Pool B Lithuania and the Netherlands were victorious versus Russia and Slovakia. After the preliminary round in a round robin format, the top two teams from each group advance into the semi-finals on Friday. The final is scheduled for Saturday.
Jul '08 16
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Germany misses Semis at Cadets EC despite 2-1 record
- Germany and Netherlands with second victories at Cadets Championships
- European Cadets Championship Brno/Trebic: Results Day 3, July 22
- U15 European Championship Wiener Neustadt: Recaps Day 1 & 2, July 17 & 18, 2017
- U21, U15 European Baseball Championships to be played this week