The Swiss Baseball and Softball Federation is holding its first Swiss Baseball Hitting Clinic in January 20, 2013 in Winterthur. Former Major League third baseman Kevin Seitzer is going to be the instructor. The 50-year-old Illinois native worked as hitting coach for the Arizona Diamondbacks (2006-2007) and Kansas City Royals (2007-2012). For more information download the PDF from the SBSF website.
Dec '12 22
Baseball, News - Swiss Baseball Leagues Comments Off on 1st Swiss Baseball Hitting Clinic on January 20 in Winterthur
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Swiss Player throws out Ceremonial First Pitch prior to Kansas City Royals Game
- Swiss Coach Clinic with Pete Caliendo and Jim Colborn on January 14&15, 2012
- Swedish Baseball and Softball Clinic in Bosön from November 15 to 17
- Andrea Pizziconi gets traded to Kansas City Royals
- Mike Schulz new head coach of Athletics