19-year-old Czech left-hander Viktor Večerka from Draci Brno has signed a minor league contract with the Kansas City Royals organization. He signed following a MLB Elite Camp in Farnham Park shortly before the London Series at the end of June. He has been playing baseball since he is six years old and is a pitcher since he is 12. He will head to the Royals Spring Training home in Arizona at the end of the month for his first taste of professional baseball.
Jul '19 18
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- LHP Jakub Izold from Slovakia signs with Cincinnati Reds
- Japanese Female Knuckleball Pitcher to play in American Pro League
- Results British National Baseball League April 3, 2016
- Bruce Chen not playing for China in 2013 World Baseball Classic
- Juan Carlos Sulbaran receives Invitation to MLB Spring Training of St. Louis Cardinals