12 teams from nine different countries will participate in the 17th edition of the annual Finkstonball tournament in Attnang-Puchheim, Austria this coming weekend. Group A consists of three-time winners Athletics Attnang-Puchheim and Bad Homburg Hornets, as well as the Sissach Frogs and Hluboka Cardinals. In Group B the Austrian National Team, Domazlice Wolfs, Belfast Northstars and 2013 Prague Baseball Week winner International Stars are looking for the top spots. Group C includes the Athletics Sofia, the Raiders from Tyrol and Bavaria, the Dominican Baseball Teams and a Finkstonball Selection. Visit the official Finkstonball website for the schedule and more information.
Jun '14 05
International Tournaments Comments Off on 17th Finkstonball Tournament ready to go
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Schedule announced for Finkstonball XVI
- Impressive Lineup for 14th Finkstonball Tournament in Attnang-Puchheim
- Athletics Attnang-Puchheim wins “own” Finkstonball 2015
- Finkstonball XVI set for Attnang-Puchheim, Austria
- XX Finkstonball International Baseball and Softball Tournament in Attnang-Puchheim