16-year-old Spanish catcher Omar Hernandez has signed a minor league contract with the Kansas City Royals. The player of CB Viladecans was also a member of the Spanish Junior National Team, which finished second at the U18 European Championship in Grosseto last month. He has been playing baseball for only four years after being a soccer player. He batted .286 with ten runs scored during the European Championship.
Aug '18 20
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Spanish National Team Catcher Dewis Navarro follows Leal to Nettuno
- Spanish RHP Ricardo Hernandez signs with Vaessen Pioniers
- Danesi Nettuno signs Spanish RHP Yoel Hernandez, confirms Camilo
- Outfielder Lorenzo AVAGNINA will be playing for BBC Grosseto in the next three years
- Gutierrez from Grosseto to Nettuno, Piacenza gets former Minor Leaguer