16-year-old Spanish catcher Omar Hernandez has signed a minor league contract with the Kansas City Royals. The player of CB Viladecans was also a member of the Spanish Junior National Team, which finished second at the U18 European Championship in Grosseto last month. He has been playing baseball for only four years after being a soccer player. He batted .286 with ten runs scored during the European Championship.
Aug '18 20
Europeans in the USA Comments Off on 16-year-old Spanish Catcher Omar Hernandez signs with Kansas City Royals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Spanish Pitcher Eduardo Dominguez signs with Los Angeles Dodgers
- 17-Year-Old Catcher Andy Paz to sign with Oakland Athletics Organization
- Spanish National Team Catcher Dewis Navarro follows Leal to Nettuno
- Outfielder Lorenzo AVAGNINA will be playing for BBC Grosseto in the next three years
- 19-year-old Czech LHP Viktor Večerka signs with Kansas City Royals