The Swedish Baseball and Softball Federation had to announce its first positive doping tests in its history. Two unidentified players of the Karlskoga Bats, which won the national championship in four games against the Leksand Lumberjacks in August, failed anti-doping tests and have been suspended from all competitions and practices. The final verdict is expected until the end of the year. The Swedish federation so far hasn’t made a decision yet regarding eventual changes to the outcome of the final series. Since 2000 a total of 179 doping test have been made, until this year without a positive result.
Nov '12 19
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Urving Kemp, Christian Diaz of Curacao Neptunus suspended for 4 Years
- Olmo Rosario Perez suspended for 6 Month following positive Doping Tests
- Long suspension for Doping cases in Swedish Baseball
- Parma’s Stefano Giannetti tests positive for Cannabis
- Nettuno’s Josè Escalona tested postive for Norandrosterone