24-year-old left-handed pitcher Eva Voortman from the Netherlands is becoming the first European player to play in Japan’s top softball league. She signed a one-year contract with Ogaki Minamo Softball Club. This past season she played for FysioExpert Olympia Haarlem and won both the Golden League Softball in the Netherlands and the European Cup Winners Cup. This past weekend she pitched in an exhibition game for Minamo against the South Korean national team. The Royal Dutch Baseball and Softball Association (KNBSB) uploaded a clip from the press conference of her signing
Nov '17 13
Europeans in Japan, News - Dutch National Teams, News - Dutch Softball Leagues Comments Off on Eva Voortman becomes first European player in Japan Softball League
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- New main Sponsor for Dutch Women Softball National Team
- Video Clip 100 Anniversary Congress KNBSB
- Grand Opening of new Baseball/Softball Facilities in Hoofddorp on Thursday
- KNBSB extends Juni Francisca, brings back Karen Marr
- KNBSB publishes Exhibition Schedule for Dutch Women’s Softball National Team