Last weekend four teams from Belarus, Lithuania, Russia and Ukraine travelled to Minsk, Belarus to play the inaugural Continental Cup 2017. In the end Kropyvnytsky BioTexCom-KNTU won the tournament by defeating BC Minsk in the Championship Game 7-4. The game ended with a walk-off grand slam in extra innings. KNTU had previously erased a 1-3 deficit in the ninth inning.
- Cup Winner – “Biotexcom- KNTU”, Kropyvnytsky, Ukraine
- Runner-up – “BC Minsk”, Minsk Belarus
- 3rd place – Moskvich, Moscow, Russia
- 4th place – Lituanica, Kaunas, Lithuania
- MVP – Evgenii Zhantalai ( “Biotexcom”)
- Best pitcher – Yauheni Kurhun (“BC Minsk”)
- Best player – Nikita Lobanov (“Moskvich”)