The Munich-Haar Disciples announced on Wednesday that they have signed utility player Nate Thomas for the 2017 season. He is coming from the Bad Homburg Hornets. The 28-year-old played for Great Britain in the European Championship in Hoofddorp and was one of a few players to also play in the WBC Qualifier in Brooklyn. The Disciples will most likely use him in center field and as option out of the bullpen.
Mar '17 16
Similar Posts on Mister Baseball
- Tickets on Sale for World Baseball Classic Qualifier in Brooklyn, New York
- Mike Nickeas, Bradley Marcelino join British Coaching Staff for WBCQ in Brooklyn
- ECQ Tel Aviv: Results Day 2&3, July 27&28
- Belgium wins Juniors Qualifier in Eskilstuna
- World Baseball Classic Qualifier in Brooklyn getting under way